Essential Oil Education
Taking control of your own well-being using alternative health and wellness products
Since Discovering Essential Oils in 2013 I have been continuously engaged in offering wholistic education options for those wanting to know more about alternative health and beauty products. I have built a community of like-minded individuals and by joining the conversation you also join a community of thousands who can provide support to you through your Essential Oils and Wholistic wellness Journey.
Essential Oils empower you to dodge harmful chemicals, enrich your life and reclaim your radiance. Workshops and highly popular ‘Make and Takes’ are offered throughout the year.
In these workshops I share information about:
- Taking charge of your family’s health using my WholeSelf Method, inclusive of the use of Essential Oils and various other strategies to help eliminate toxins in your home
- The truth and potential harmful effects of synthetic fragrances
- The origin of Essential Oils
- How Essential Oils work
- How to optimize Essential Oils so that they assist you in eliminating toxins
- A variety of Essential Oil demonstrations that will help to unveil some of the mystery of how you can use Essential Oils in your daily life.
My intention is that you leave one of my workshops feeling empowered, with new knowledge and a broader perspective on how Essentials Oils can support you on your path to building a wholistic lifestyle.
ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS
As part of this essential oil journey through wellness and education, we use Young Living essential oils exclusively, due to their extensive and rigorous quality control practices.
“Young Living Essential Oils empowers you to dodge harmful chemicals, enrich your life, and reclaim your natural radiance. Young Living Canada’s Natural Health Products provide natural options to help support everyday ailments. Not only does Young Living provide 100% pure, quality essential oils, but we’re giving you choices.” —Young Living
Essential Oils are extremely versatile and can be used for a variety of ailments.
Some examples of Essential Oil applications include:
- Headache relief
- Relief of acne or boils
- Reduce symptoms of a cold and cough
- Relief from eczema and dermatitis
- Relief of joint or muscle pain associated with sprains
- Relief from strains, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Relief from digestive discomfort
- Relief from cuts, scrapes, bruises and burns
- Assist in meditative practices
- Assist in alleviating intense emotions (personal experience may vary)
Young Living’s Seed to Seal® program is what makes the products possible, with rigorous, no-compromise benchmarks in Sourcing, Science, and Standards.
Get to know these pillars of the Seed to Seal program and discover how they make all the difference in each of our products: